On Her Flying Trapeze

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Step Away from the Mullet

May I direct your attention to - the new girl.

"Why?" you ask.

Okay. I will tell you.

I'm not sure how she found my site but she emailed me with Blogger questions.

When I asked her to send me her URL, she responded that it was www.shutupnoway.blogspot.com .

That was not a joke.

She calls her kids "Thing 1" and "Thing 2."

She frequently wears a mountian climber's light, mounted to her forehead.

She has been blogging for approximately 10 minutes.

Check her out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for pointing her out.

Love her already.

1/21/2006 8:40 PM

 
Blogger Donnetta said...

I am new to blogging myself and found you somewhere along the way. Am loving your posts. Thanks for sharing this new blogger as well. Will be back to visit you both often.

1/21/2006 10:13 PM

 
Blogger Susan said...

DYM, I swear you're the nicest person on the Interwebs. Come here and let me hug you!

1/22/2006 9:32 AM

 
Blogger blackbird said...

You are nice.

Sheesh...I was out there writing to no one for a long time --
it's always nice to get a nod from someone else.

1/22/2006 12:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She has a nice blog. And I would have totally commented if she had the blogger "other" option like you do, because after entering every user name password combo I could think of nothing worked. I don't get why some blogger people don't use the other option.

1/22/2006 5:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home