On Her Flying Trapeze

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I am a Happy Liar

Please ignore previous post about how it "never" snows in Seattle.

Beginnings

snow8


Wishin' and Hopin'

snow6


The Grandpeople are a collective genius. Thanks for the boots and coat.

snow7


Catching a Flake

snow2


Photographing a Flake (or a flake's feet)

snow3


Building the Snow Beast (I'm refering to the one on the right although technically I guess I "built" both of them with a little help from the hub and the Father.) When I asked her why she had taken off her mittens, she told me very seriously, "I took them off in case if I have to touch the snow." Well, of course.

snow5


Time to Go In

snow4


Like a Cat by the Fire

snow1

8 Comments:

Blogger Ortensia Norton said...

You are a good mom to spend all that time in the snow. Is it cold?

12/01/2005 2:24 PM

 
Blogger Squishy Burrito said...

Daring one your family is darling.

12/01/2005 3:43 PM

 
Blogger Heather said...

love that child, and if you don't bring her to me soon, there will be pain, lots of pain!

12/01/2005 3:44 PM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

The last pic is so adorable! (the rest are too... but the last one. so great!)

12/01/2005 4:02 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this. You're such a good mom, making sure your kid has boots and all.

12/01/2005 5:42 PM

 
Blogger blackbird said...

I LOVE time to go in.

12/02/2005 5:45 AM

 
Blogger Carbon said...

Snow in seattle, i'm sure it won't last long :) Your kiddo is cute.

i have to mention the tv. It's HUGE! ha ha ha...

12/02/2005 9:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the joy! The inexpressable joy! I wish I were there with you. Thank you for raising the kids to feel it and experience it with you. I'm so darn proud of you and Daring Dad for what a great team you are in giving Big O and Laylee the magic and joy of childhood. Love you all! I can hardly wait for Christmas.

12/02/2005 9:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home