On Her Flying Trapeze

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Pumpkin Face and the Philosopher

jack-oMagoo now has two teeth. The first one sprouted on the bottom and the other is kitty-corner on the top. He has been accused in the past of being a "punkin head" but now I think he looks more like a jack-o-lantern.




Yesterday we were driving along and out of nowhere:

Laylee: My fish named Jack swam out of his spirits and now he's with Nemo.
Me: Oh, really?
Laylee: And he said, "Hey Nemo! I'm dead!"


fishies


I've taught her so well.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suspect there is nothing that will ever quite match 2 year old theology. Wow!

1/18/2006 2:40 PM

 
Blogger andrea said...

I like your blog, would even subscribe via Bloglines if you had an RSS feed! (*hint*) Let's see if I can vote for you now...

1/18/2006 7:07 PM

 
Blogger Kathryn Thompson said...

For now, you can use http://daringyoungmom.blogspot.com/atom.xml

I'll post something on the site.

1/18/2006 7:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Man came in just now and said, why it there a picture of Nemo and another fish? How do I explain the concept of blogging to him? That his mom is hopelessly addicted to other people's lives over the internet? And that it's funny for me to see a super-imposed picture of Nemo and the dead fish?

:)

1/18/2006 8:00 PM

 
Blogger Heather said...

She is the smartest baby in all the land. :) You rule. :) I'm sorry that Jack died and had to tell Nemo about it. This means that Nemo is dead too. Noooooooo! That's not as in "new" That's as in Anakin just discovered he's Darth Vader. N.o.oo.o.o.o.o!

1/18/2006 8:00 PM

 
Blogger Daring Young Dad said...

Nice photoshopping, dear. :)

1/18/2006 9:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, cute kids, cute mom (and Dad, course). :)

1/19/2006 11:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home