On Her Flying Trapeze

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Gangsta Lean - Looking Back

"He did start tilting to the side by the time we finished and as we left the grocery store, our hip black grandma checker gave Magoo mad props for his sweet 'gangsta lean'.”

That Lady was so funny. She was wearing these super-glam glasses with gold and rhinestones on the side. I was so proud of my little gangster.

Kelly has asked us to look back to on past entries. She says:

Fun with your archives.
The rules:
1. Go into your archive
2. Find your 23d post
3. Find the fifth sentence (closest to)
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog with these instructions
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

My modifications: Consider yourself tagged, oh my readerly friends. Also for my friends who don’t blog or are new to blogging, go to the sent mail folder of your email account, go to your 23rd email and post the 5th line in the comments section of my blog. Tell us a story. Thanks Kelly. This was fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

All right-- this is from my 23rd sent email. It's graphic. You asked for it.
"I saw my midwife today and she checked my cervix which
is still about 2 cm, so no real predictions about when
I will have this baby. "

It's an old one. In response to questions from m step-mommy. (Unforunately, my ex-stepmommy as of recently).

10/05/2005 1:01 PM

 
Blogger Kathryn Thompson said...

Sad. Graphic. Enlightening. And all too familiar.

10/05/2005 3:01 PM

 
Blogger Crazy Baby Lady said...

"I am going to go bald!!!!"

I was ranting about the fact that I have been loosing my beautiful hair that I gained while pregnat.

4/19/2006 10:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home