On Her Flying Trapeze

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

And a Meme from Caryn

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Selling things made of horse-shoes…in a booth…at "the mall"
2. Piano Teacher
3. Associate Librarian over a massive media department at a public library
4. Marketing and Sales Coordinator for a digital library company

Four movies I would watch over and over (today's choices):
1. Not One Less
2. Anne of Green Gables
3. Singin' in the Rain
4. Gates of Heaven - a doc about a pet cemetary

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Calgary, Alberta
2. Florida Keys
3. Provo, Utah - Go Cougs!
4. Houston, TX

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Les Blogs - probably yours
2. Frugal Reader
3. Gmail
4. IMDB

Four of my favorite fattening foods:
1. Spinach/Artichoke dip
2. Two cheeseburgers at McD's (yes, I've seen Super-Size Me and yes, I always order 2)
3. Nachos & Guac
4. Breast milk - but not for me. This is for fattening up other people.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed.
2. Cape May, NJ
3. With my mom in her time of need, you heartless rodent hater!
4. On a boat.


Four bloggers I’m tagging (optional, but more fun if you do it!):
Most all of my old-time blogging friends have done this, I think…….

Anyone who has been reading my blog for less than a month, please do the meme thing, tell me you've done it and I'll come check out your site.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for librarians! I have my MLS too -- now I'm working in a different field, but I am proud of my library roots.

1/25/2006 6:14 AM

 
Blogger Regina said...

I love your movie pics- very eclectic!

1/25/2006 7:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, "any rodent who invades my space deserves to die". That's my philosophy and I'm sticking to it!

1/25/2006 7:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did you live in the Florida Keys? Sounds wonderful!

1/25/2006 9:27 AM

 
Blogger Heather said...

alright, I'm new and I took your challenge.

1/25/2006 10:41 AM

 
Blogger Jo said...

I did it. :)

Also, I really enjoy reading your blog.

1/25/2006 12:04 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

I love that you called your sister a heartless rodent hater.

1/25/2006 2:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done and done.

1/25/2006 7:25 PM

 
Blogger Teri said...

Done!

1/25/2006 10:21 PM

 
Blogger Woman with Kids said...

Offering the bribe of visiting blogs, what a great idea. I did it, and it's up and posted. Hope you come on over.

1/26/2006 6:14 AM

 
Blogger sweet mama entropy said...

I've been reading your stuff for longer than a month, but haven't been blogging any longer than that - does that still count? In that case, come on over and check out my meme.

1/26/2006 10:22 AM

 
Blogger JD said...

K I am all done!!! You are the parking Queen!! in high school that would have been bad. Now it is great!!

1/26/2006 5:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been reading your blog for less than a month so I'll take you up on that meme thing!

I love your blog it's so interesting and fun. I'm sorry I haven't posted before but I haven't really had anything to say other than "Love it!"

http://harpingheather.livejournal.com

1/27/2006 9:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home