On Her Flying Trapeze

Monday, November 14, 2005

Goodbye Old Navy Hat

Hello, Daring Young Mom!

DYM Gear

I got my stuff today and I'm lovin' it. The shirt is thin (as the shop said it would be) so I think I will be layering.

The logo is a bit stiff. I chose this printing option because it is supposed to last longer and they say it will soften with washing.

It's so flippin' cute, Dan will have to pry it out of my cold dead fingers to get it into the washing machine.

But then there should be plenty of water available to wash it in because now that I have this hat, I'll never need to shower or brush my hair again. Small piggies sticking out the back should work nicely.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sooo cuuuute! I was just thinking this morning that I hope mine comes today. Love the self portrait. :)

11/15/2005 8:41 AM

 
Blogger Heather said...

Yay, Yay. I want one! What size is the shirt? Can you reveal?

11/15/2005 11:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, What about the Daring Young Grandma gear? With my last name it will always fit - no matter how old I become in actual years.

11/18/2005 8:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home