On Her Flying Trapeze

Friday, November 11, 2005

More of the "Goods" and Show and Tell

Okay, because I can't HELP MYSELF.......

They're so cute, I'm practically vomitting. Check out the new stuff from my "other" site:

onesie

"Dare to jump in puddles. Dare to eat the green stuff. Dare to sing your own song."


license plate

"Dare to love without limits. Dare to adore your job. Dare to be fabulous."

And finally..............

cupsSHOW AND TELL
I really couldn't decide this week since Blackbird didn't specify hot or cold beverage. So, I picked two. For hot stuff, I love my mug I got at the Globe Theatre in London. For chilly, I like this Migo insulated cup with straw, although I'm kind of miffed because I can't figure out how to get replacement straws and there's no way I'm buying a whole new cup when the straw goes AWOL.

4 Comments:

Blogger blackbird said...

Hockey!
Linguistics!
Mugs and cups!

so much in one post!
merchandise too!

11/11/2005 1:44 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

OOOOOOOOOOH I am ALL OVER that license plate frame. I almost bought an alumni one from my college but this one is WAY more fun.

11/11/2005 2:39 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, question: Is there a discount for DYM gear purchased in bulk? We're on one income and I just bought like 50 pairs of boy-cut jeans at Old Navy today. I know, Poor budgeting on my part.

11/11/2005 2:53 PM

 
Blogger Kathryn Thompson said...

Yes, it is for real. I think they are quite marvelous for Daring people of all ages. :)

11/11/2005 9:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home