On Her Flying Trapeze

Monday, July 24, 2006

It’s Monday

Most days we have a conversation like this at least twice.

Laylee: What day is it today?
Me: It’s Monday.
Laylee: But what is it TO DO?

I’ll tell you what it’s to do. From now on, Monday is to check out my new blog over at Parenting.com. Please head on over there and check out my new weekly project.

Daring Young Mom readers get a sneak peak of the blog that officially launches this coming Wednesday. Please show the love by going over and checking it out. Four other bloggers join me for what should be a fun weekly read.

In other news, the fun, lovely and talented Chris from Notes From the Trenches, the blog formerly known as The Big Yellow House, has launched a new blog at www.inthetrenchesofmotherhood.com where she talks about the joys and complications of raising seven children. More of Chris can only be a good thing so go take a look, every day, for the rest of your life.

11 Comments:

Blogger Bobita said...

Thanks for the links! I'm excited to read your parenting.com blog!

I hope you are holding up under the heat! My side of the state has been whipped and beaten into submission by the Sun...my patio temperature gauge read 123 degrees (in direct sun) yesterday!! A new record at the ole homestead!

I can't wait to hear the book choice for August...

7/24/2006 12:57 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

I checked out the new blog. Hilarious, insightful, and thought-provoking, as always. What else could we expect from the Daring One? You Rock.

7/24/2006 2:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new blog post is the most fabulous as ever! :) Love it!

7/24/2006 2:38 PM

 
Blogger Chilihead2 said...

All hail DYM! She is a blog star!

Excellent posts. Can't wait to read more! Way to go!

7/24/2006 3:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations!

7/24/2006 4:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you are so cool. Great posts there! Where the heck do you find the time?

7/24/2006 6:33 PM

 
Blogger the lizness said...

congratulations on your new endeavor!

7/24/2006 7:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Kathryn! I loved the posts.

7/24/2006 7:51 PM

 
Blogger Grammy said...

I had a good time visiting your "other" blog. Great stuff, I tell you. What is it they said in the 90's? You're the BOMB!!!!

7/25/2006 3:58 AM

 
Blogger Wendy said...

Congratulations! I look forward to reading it!

7/25/2006 4:57 AM

 
Blogger Goslyn said...

Congratulations on your new blogging gig, DYM! I am excited for you. And I agree with what you had to say about wants v. needs. Nicely done.

7/25/2006 9:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home