On Her Flying Trapeze

Saturday, September 17, 2005

If MacGyver were a dad....

Yesterday was one of those sublime days where you just adore your kids and love being a mom, even when things go wrong, even when they act their age, you just love them and feel blessed to have them around.



WARNING – THIS ENTRY CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL VIEWERS
Today, after a 2 hour trip to Costco, I returned home to find this:





Duct Tape Diaper



Because after Little-C got bored during her 2-hour nap, Dan had found THIS:



Poop Bed


My mom had mentioned the use of duct tape in the past when I told her about this little problem we’d been having but I thought Little-C would just stop doing it when I explained how “yucky” it was. Guess not.

Big-O of course thought the whole thing was hilarious.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Thompson said...

Dad was hosing down and taping up the child. We cleaned up the mess together after pictures were taken. Your profile is fascinating but your blog with the interesting title is restricted. I definitely believe the bible is the word of God....but it's not my favorite. Mere Christianity should be on my list too.

9/17/2005 10:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shant show this to my children, lest they think it a cool idea.

9/18/2005 5:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am flattered to be compared with MacGyver. However, considering my use of duct tape, Red Green is probably more like it. :) --Dan

9/18/2005 8:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had to tell you that I taped my 20 mo old diaper w/packing tape last week! He also had taking diaper changing into his own hands earlier in the day and smeared it on the couch right before my VT came to sit down on the couch! I didn't realize the mess until they were here. Thank heavens for leather.

9/18/2005 9:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home