On Her Flying Trapeze

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Red? There is No Red!

There is no orange or purple either.

Dark pink?

Yes.

Orangy Pink?

Yes.

Purplish pink?

Also affirmative.

Laylee wanted you to know that.

***********
I just wrote what I like to think is my last post about BlogHer... for this week... and it's being hosted over at the Mommybloggers' site. They were nice enough to hand out (read this: attack people and brand them with) custom-made washable tatts at ye olde conference.

For those of you who were unable to attend, I accidentally grabbed about 30 of them from the table the last night (I swear they said something about “take as many as you’d like”)
mommyblogherblog this
If you'd like one of these fabulous tattoos, email me your address, tell me which one you want, swear a blood oath that you'll email me a picture of yourself wearing it, and I'll mail you a tattoo as a service to the town, courtesy of the Mommybloggers.

Then I'll post a gallery of all the tattoees with links to your blogs.

***I'll let you know when they're gone***

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hook me up with a tattoo!

8/08/2006 8:28 PM

 
Blogger leakysieve said...

Send me one with the sweet little birds.

8/08/2006 9:04 PM

 
Blogger emlouisa said...

Dude. I TOTALLY want one. It will totally go with the other five I have in unmentionable places.

8/08/2006 9:53 PM

 
Blogger Gabriela said...

Those are just lovely. Do you ship to Mexico?

8/08/2006 9:56 PM

 
Blogger Melessa Gregg said...

Thanks for what you wrote at Mommybloggers. Some of us invisible fishes in a big ocean really needed to read that. Although it did cut short my little pity party this evening.

8/08/2006 9:58 PM

 
Blogger Millie said...

Tattoos??? EWWWWWWW!

OK, but they are cute. And I won't show my bishop.

8/08/2006 10:28 PM

 
Blogger appleseed said...

Whoo Hoo!
You have MAIL!!!

8/08/2006 11:04 PM

 
Blogger owlhaven said...

I'll take either one...

Mary

8/08/2006 11:12 PM

 
Blogger Margaret said...

I NEED a "Blog this" tattoo.

And that is all.

8/09/2006 12:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa those are so cute! I wonder if they might do a t-shirt like that--or even just an iron-on transfer.

8/09/2006 9:27 AM

 
Blogger Jodi Jean said...

blahblahblah fake tatoos okay whatever, i cannot get over the first part of your post. does that mean there is also a blusih pink, and brownish pink, etc. holy moly that's it, i'm going to start calling every color pink.

8/09/2006 10:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Yay! I know where I want to put mine! *wink*

8/09/2006 11:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand that Chilihead has snagged a couple of tattoos for us to wear to next weeks' beginning-of-year PTA meeting? Can't wait--

8/09/2006 4:56 PM

 
Blogger Amy A. said...

Sending you my info!

8/09/2006 6:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd love a BLOG THIS.

8/09/2006 7:11 PM

 
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I am going to email you because I totally want one!

8/09/2006 8:37 PM

 
Blogger Artemis Rich said...

Is it too late? Can I have a "Blog This" tattoo?

I'll email you my info!

Thank you.

8/09/2006 9:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home