On Her Flying Trapeze

Saturday, February 25, 2006

That One Post

I just wrote a post. I really liked it. It is gone. My computer has committed suicide, taking the post with it. It was a longish post. It was a post about being in the ER all afternoon. It is gone. All gone. Everything is gone. My computer is gone. There is nothing, nothing but tears.




That is all.


[note from DYD: DYM's hard drive is dead. I tried the freezer trick. Nothin'. We do have everything backed up to last night, so she only lost today's post. So sad, but it could be worse.]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, that bites. I hate that. Sorry.

2/26/2006 8:37 AM

 
Blogger Grammy said...

Bury it. Bury it deep and never look back.

2/26/2006 6:26 PM

 
Blogger bon said...

this is why I write all my posts in gmail compose... it saves it online and auto saves every minute or two. Oh yeah, and I cannot seem to get Bloggers spell check to work. ever.

2/26/2006 9:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home