On Her Flying Trapeze

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Judi, the Genius

Have you seen THESE??!!

HAVE you seen these?

Go buy these now.

My friend Judi listened to me whining yesterday about washing the teeny tiny pump parts 8 times a day and she drove 45 minutes to a baby store and bought these for me.

You rinse the pump parts and bottle nipples, throw them in this bag with water and microwave them for 3 minutes and they're sterile. No washing or boiling. They're made by Medela and I am in love with them.

5 bucks for 5 bags that can each be used up to 20 times.

Judi - You, ma'am, are a scholar and a gentlewoman. Also a genius and a lifesaver.

Thanks, man!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always knew that Judi girl was a flaming genius...and a compassionate friend too! This is a combination that's hard to beat.

2/02/2006 4:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found these after my second baby was born. They are a lifesaver! Wish I'd had them with the first.

2/02/2006 5:56 AM

 
Blogger Rachelle said...

I may have to get me some of those. I could use them at work!

2/02/2006 7:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Judy,
as one who loves the DYM, I wish to say thank you for loving her too! And being such a smart and good friend! Even if I was closer, I would never have thought of that! WoW!

2/02/2006 8:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy cow. need. these. must. have. these. thank Judi for me.

2/02/2006 8:31 PM

 
Blogger bon said...

Gaaahhhhh! My RESCUER!

anything tho make this moo business easier!

2/03/2006 8:35 AM

 
Blogger Heather said...

I've been using them with Bean's equipment. In LOVE! I should have told you about them.

2/03/2006 10:58 AM

 
Blogger Daring Young Dad said...

Judi ROCKS!!!!

2/04/2006 12:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home