On Her Flying Trapeze

Friday, October 21, 2005

Big C....Little C

Little-C (Laylee) loves stories more than anything in the world. The other night we found her in bed like this. I swear we did not pose this or even turn the page on the Doctor Seuss book. It was just too perfect. When we pulled back the covers, we found about 20 more books in bed with her, several under her body. That's our Little-C, avid reader and book hoarder. Her choice of pages to stop on does seem a bit narcissistic.

littleC

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

too cute. love you guys

10/22/2005 1:44 PM

 
Blogger Kathryn Thompson said...

I'm not sure yet. I'll let you know once I have a couple of days of stats behind me. Thanks for the suggestion.

10/22/2005 2:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course she loves books the most, because she is an intelligent child and...everyone knows there's nothing better than a warm blanket and a cool book!

10/25/2005 6:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home